Ages: 5 and up
The First Tee program is a non-profit group that teaches life skills to children through the game of golf. While learning the fundamentals of golf, children aged 5-17 will also learn core values such as: honesty, integrity, sportsmanship, respect, confidence, responsibility, perseverance, courtesy, and judgement.more»
Ages: 4 - 12
McHenry Golf Center offers many youth and family activities throughout the year.
- Saturday night is Family Night at McHenry Golf Center from 4pm til close. The $9.99 fee includes 1 large bucket of balls, 2 cans of soda or water, rental clubs and use of the putting course.
- There's also a Friday Fun Special when range balls are 1/2 price from 4pm til close.
- Junior clinics are available on Saturdays from 10:30-11:30am, March through ...
Ages: 8 and up
Backyard Sports Academy is the finest indoor instruction facility in the valley. Whether you enjoy baseball, basketball, softball, volleyball or weight training, Backyard Sports Academy has it all. Pitching lessons, hitting-catching lessons, batting cage rentals, basketball court rental, weight room use, baseball leagues and basketball leagues are all offered through BSA.
- Basketball clinics for boys & girls of all ages; 2-4 player...
- Don’t see what you're looking for?
- Submit a Listing