Ages: 2 and up
Cost: see website for details
Parking: Yes - ample
Features: Picnic Area, Playground, Water Feature, Snack Stand, Restrooms, Family Friendly, Discounts
- Highway 66 Bowling Lanes have smaller bowling balls so even the youngest bowling enthusiast can join in.
- Funworks Miniature Golf area has 3 different courses to test your putting skills.
- The Game Zone has over 130 games to choose from. Many games give tickets, which can then be turned in at the PrizeZone!
- Playworks PlayZone indoor climbing area is Stanislaus Counties largest indoor playground. Enjoy sliding down 2 different three story twisty slides, playing in the ball pit, or weaving your way through the labyrinth of tubes. Playworks is for children 9 years old and younger. Socks are required.
- Race around the Go-Kart Track. Single seat drivers must be 56" tall, double seat drivers must be at least 16 years old with a drivers license. Passengers must be at least 3 years old & 36".
- Prepared to get soaked at Splashworks! Take a ride on the pirate bumper boats while blasting other boat riders with the water canon! Drivers must be at least 48" tall and passengers must be at least 3 years old & 36". Pirate ships can seat 2 children and 1 adult at a time.
- SpinZone Bumper Cars is an indoor bumper car ride. Drivers must be at least 40" tall and 5 years old.
- Indoor Rock Climbing on the rotating rock wall. The rock wall speeds up, slows down and rotates all while you are trying to get to the top. Climbers must be 6 years old and wear rubber soled shoes.
- Bring your helmet and test out your skills at The Cages. The hardball machines pitch 45-80 miles per hour. Or choose from limited arc softball, medium-fast softball or fast pitch softball with speeds up to 65 miles per hour. Must be 6 years or older and helmets are required.
- And don't forget to stop by the Teddy Bear Factory and create a new little friend. Choose from bears, cats, dogs, elephants, giraffes, frogs, and horses. Once you are done making your stuffed friend remember to accessorize with clothes and more.
- The Pizza Co. has pizza, hamburgers, hot dogs, corn dogs, french fries, pretzels and pickles. As well as a large assortment of beverages. On holidays and weekends look for the fresh fruit cup, Cobb Salad, Caesar Salad or Green Salad as a healthy alternative.
Reviewed on 11/07/2010
Well, I spent the afternoon yesterday at a birthday party at the Funworks on Coffee and Pelendale Road. 3 Stars isn't a bad review, its just a "they need to fix a few things" review.
There are a lot of really great things. The go carts, the very well taken care of minuature golf course, the brand new RC race track and the batting cages. All of those really great things are outside.
The inside jungle gym and...more