American Girl Fashion Show
Ages: 6 and up
Cost: $35 in advance, $40 at the door | VIP packages available
Parking: Yes - Garage at K & 11th Streets
Features: Shop, Handicap Accessible, Family Friendly, Restrooms
The American Girl Fashion Show, hosted at the Modesto Centre Plaza, welcome girls and their families, friends and favorite dolls to attend.
A $35 ticket (pre-sale; $40 at the door) earns a seat to watch the show, enjoy tea and elegant treats, a goody bag for children and entrance into the American Girl Marketplace. The two hour show celebrates being a girl, today or yesterday, and presents the historical and contemporary fashions that American Girl is known for.
Other things to know before you go:
- For another $35, the Doll Treat Seat is yours. The Doll Treat Seat clips onto the table and is a take home souvenir.
- The Doll Hair Salon will be open — no appointment necesssary, though be prepared to leave your doll with the stylists for an hour.
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase, with prizes available.
- Want to capture the memory? Professional photographers will be on hand to make sure your American girl never forgets her love affair with American Girl.
- The American Girl Marketplace opens 30 minutes before the show starts, so arrive early to browse through the product available.
- You may also purchase VIP packages which entitle you to premium runway seating, or you may sponsor a table. For more information, see the website for details.
Sales of the tickets benefit The Children's Crisis Center of Stanislaus County.
Reviewed on 05/01/2012
For an American Girl fanatic, the annual American Girl Fashion Show is an unforgettable experience.
Before the doors open, the Marketplace is open for browsing. Few items are available for purchase — typically, there is a unique "American Girl Fashion Show - Modesto" outfit and a few fun accessories for dolls, as well as a handful of things for girls — but most items displayed are actually raffle items, for which guests...more