Central Valley Autism Project - Stockton
Ages: 0 and up
The Central Valley Autism Project is a full-service center serving children affected with Autism Spectrum disorder and has been open since 1990. The Project's focus is on early intervention and its main goal for its participants to attain full inclusion in regular education programs.
Programs offered include:
- infant-toddler for those under the age of 3 - center based.
- Early Start Autism Intervention for those under 3 - home based.
- Early Intensive Behavioral Treatment - home or center based, with individualized treatment.
- Advanced Social Skills Assessment
- Adolescent Behavioral and Social Skills
- Social Skills Training
All programs focus on the child's development of language, motor and cognitive skills; spatial capabilities; behavioral and social skills.