Earth Day at Yosemite National Park
Ages: 2 and up
Cost: Free - entrance fee waived, as event co-incides with Parks Fee-Free Day
Parking: Yes - day use lot at Yosemite Village; may be crowded
Features: Restrooms, Family Friendly, Picnic Area
Celebrate Earth Day in Yosemite! The bulk of the organized activities take place during the weekend of Earth Day.
Saturday's events are numerous, but the popular Earth Day Village Celebration is where it's at.
- Games, interactive activities and demonstrations on the Village Mall allow you to experience how the park and its partners are implementing sustainability practices; Explore with National Park Service, DNC Parks and Resorts at Yosemite, Yosemite Institute, Sierra Nevada Conservancy, Yosemite Conservancy and more.
- National Jr. Ranger Day Activities
- Children's Craft Tent
- Earth-Friendly Product Fair
- Sustainable “Salad Bar” Tasting
- Volunteer Stewardship Projects
- Photography Walks
- and more!
Check the Earth Day in Yosemite site for the full schedule of events.