Ages: 2 and up
Cost: Per swimmer: weekdays $1.50 | weekends $2.00
Parking: Yes - Free - lot & street
The smallish water park with spray features at Empire Pool is a great place to run around and cool off! This is the newest facility in Stanislaus County, build in 2009. This facility can accommodate approximately 125 patrons and offers the following amenities:
- 3ft-8ft swimming pool with guard rails located at the shallow end for easy access.
- Separate youth water play structure.
- Outdoor Showers.
- Drinking Water Fountains.
- Snack Bar (Sale of Pre-packaged snacks, drinks, ice cream and swim diapers)
- Covered Picnic Area equipped with tables and benches. (non-reservable)
- Public dual restrooms complete with changing areas.
- Grass/Lawn area.
- ADA Compliant Facility.
Some Rules to consider when visiting the pool:
- NO COLORED SHIRTS ALLOWED! Only white shirts are permitted.
- Swim Diapers must be worn by all youth that are NOT potty-trained.
- No jean cut-offs or cut-off shorts allowed.
- STRICTLY SWIMWEAR ONLY.
Empire Pool offers open swim and swim lessons
Reviewed on 07/04/2013
My kids are ages 11/13- they enjoy it! I would prefer it to be one payment for the day. It would be so much easier since there is not only food to pack but swim toys!
The kiddy pool is great - I even use it to get splashed in! Lots of people and families, make new friends... it's great!
Reviewed on 06/02/2012
Was wondering if they had an all adult time for swimming???