Fundamental Aquatic Skills
Ages: 6 - 10
Cost: 8 sessions | $35
- January 15th-February 7th: Tuesday & Thursday
- February 25th-March 20th: Monday & Wednesday
- February 26th- March 21st: Tuesday & Thursday
- March 25th-April 24th: Monday & Wednesday
- March 26th-April 25th: Tuesday & Thursday
This Level 2 class has a prerequisite: completion of the Level 1 Intro to Water class. Children will learn unsupported front and back floats, rhythmic breathing, front and back stroke, and treading water. This 25 minutes class is held at the Burris Pool, located at Sonoma Elementary School. All instructors are American Red Cross certified. Click here for registration information.
No Class April 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.