Sonora Celtic Faire
Ages: 0 and up
Cost: Prices Vary on Days Range $10-30
Parking: Yes - Paid Lots, some Street Parking, Shuttles from different locations in town
Features: Stroller Friendly, Snack Stand, Restrooms, Changing Table, Family Friendly, Handicap Accessible
On March 9th-11th, at the Mother Lode Fairgrounds, the big Sonora Celtic Faire returns! Celebrating 31 Years of cultures of Ireland, Scotland, Cornwall, and Wales in Sonora,CA! Jousting on horseback and a large armor foot combat tournament, featuring over 30 competitors.
- Celtic living history area featuring over 800 costume performers acted out 2000 years of Celtic History!
- 100 + Celtic vendors, craftsman, and artisans showing they wares.
- Scottish Highland Competition Games and Scottish Bagpipe Bands, Celtic Clans, Irish dogs and more....
- Irish step Dancers and Scottish highland dancers.
- Traditional foods, Whiskies, and Ale.
- Jugglers, Magicians, fire-eaters, and a fire breathing dragon.
Reviewed on 03/13/2017
Convenient Parking - VIP only
Best Music and Shows - VIP only
Fair closes at 7:30 for all non-VIPs
So, if you don't have the $125.00 VIP tickets you can forget about being admitted into music venues after 6:00 PM (on Saturday Night!) or parking on site at the Fairgrounds. Parking for non-VIP - Drive up the hill to park (it's a hike at the end of the day). />
This was our 4th consecutive Faire in Sonora, with all the best things now VIP only, we won't be back....more