Splish Splash Day Camps at Brenda Athletic Clubs
Ages: 4 - 13
Cost: Non-member — Session A:$75; Session B: $30; A&B Combo: $90 per child
Parking: Yes - Parking Lot, if full park along the street
Features: Restrooms, Coed, Girls, Boys
Splish Splash Day Camps For Kids!
- Weekly Sessions May 27 — August 5, 2013. Mondays - Thursdays.
- Session A: 9am - 12:30pm $65 per child *Family Pack per child: $55 Includes: swimming, tennis, crafts, dance freeze, basketball, soccer, dodgeball, beach volleyball, relay races, games, awards, t-shirt, water bottle, and certificate of completion!
- Session B: 12:30pm-1:30pm; $20 per child *Family Pack per child: $15 Includes: supervised games and swimming!
- Session A & B Splash Combo: $80 per child * $70 per child family pack
- **Family Pack is good for families with 2 or more children attending the same camp session
- **Add $10 to price for non-members
Reviewed on 06/08/2012
I have to say, I've read the other reviews after I signed up my 6 year old son and was a little leery. Well, after his week there, I a glad he did it. He LOVED it. He didn't want to leave and asked if he could go every day for the whole summer. He was even willing to skip the family vacation to the Grand Canyon (lol um, I hope thats not a reflection on us).
I think this camp is for younger children. While my 6 year old son...more
Reviewed on 07/01/2011
My experience so far has been good. This is our 2nd year attending the camp. My kids bring their own tennis rackets, but they provide loaners if kids come with out. My kids have a blast and they do different things every day which is good for my kids because they would be bored if they did the same thing everyday. I like that my kids are kept active in a camp that is pretty inexpensive compared to others that offer the same thing. Plus my...more
Reviewed on 06/30/2011
Our camp experience has been disappointing this week. To start with, the parking situation at Brenda Athletic Club is inconvenient for camp drop-off. The parking lot was completely full during the 9am camp drop off time, we had to park 2-3 blocks away on the street. Second, the camp seems unorganized. The kids did arts & crafts only one day, there were not enough tennis racquets for all of the kids to play tennis, they have not done...more