St. Peter After School Study Center
Ages: 11 - 14+
Parking: Yes - Free, on church campus
What does St. Peter After School Study Center offer?
- A safe environment for our neighborhood middle school students
- Homework help
- Structured Curriculum to supplement state social science standards
What are the hours?
- Monday — Friday 2:15pm - 5:30pm
- Earlier on school minimum days
Is religious instruction part of the curriculum?
- No. An optional weekly Bible Study is offered for students, though.
Who are you licensed through?
- California State Department of Education as a heritage school
- What is a Heritage School? St. Peter operates as a Heritige School as defined by the California Department of Education. http://www.cde.ca.gov/ls/pf/he/hsfaq.asp
Visit our enrollment page.