Copyright Compliance Policy
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
FindandGoSeek respects the intellectual property of others, and ask that visitors to our site do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify FindandGoSeek using the procedures described below. The notice must be in writing and must be sent to FindandGoSeek’s agent as specified below. Upon receipt of such a notice pursuant to this procedure, FindandGoSeek will expeditiously remove or disable access to the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
Please send your notice to the following agent of FindandGoSeek as specified below:
Your notice of copyright infringement must be in writing and must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to be infringed;
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing, with enough detail to permit FindandGoSeek to locate the material on this site;
- Your address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Counternotice of Non-infringement
If FindandGoSeek receives written notice of copyright infringement to its designated agent pursuant to the procedures described above, it will expeditiously remove or disable access to the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. FindandGoSeek will also send a notification to the user who posted the material at the e-mail provided to FindandGoSeek when the user opened his or her account, informing the user that the material was removed or access to it blocked because of a claim of infringement. If you are a user who has received such a notice from FindandGoSeek and you believe material you posted was removed by mistake, you may request that we replace the material by sending a counternotice to the FindandGoSeek agent specified above. Your counternotice must be in writing and must include the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- A description of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, with enough detail to permit FindandGoSeek to determine where the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address, as well as a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address above is located or, if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provide may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of copyright infringement or an agent of such person.
When FindandGoSeek receives your counternotice in compliance with the procedures above, it reserves the right to restore the material that was removed ten (10) business days after sending a copy of the counternotice to the person who originally sent the notice of infringement. If, during such ten (10) day period, such person notifies us that he or she has filed suit to restrain the alleged infringing activity, FindandGoSeek will not replace the material. Otherwise, FindandGoSeek reserves the right to do so.