Modesto Find&GoSeek Review Guidelines
Please share your opinion with other parents and caregivers in the Modesto Find&GoSeek community. By doing so, you are helping other families find the best places to go and find things to do with their children. Your honest feedback improves the quality of the time they spend with their kids.
Some Things to Remember about Reviews
Guidelines and Helpful Hints for Writing a Review
Reviews are your own opinion of a specific place, event or activity. They should include a few simple sentences that focus on the highlights of your experience. Try to keep it brief. Write short sentences that stick to the point and focus on the highlights of your experience. The recommended length for a review is approximately 100 to 250 words.
Be objective and truthful. Tell us how you really feel and why. Useful reviews are detailed and specific, and give the reader a feel for your experiences. Think about what kind of information you want when you ask a friend or relative to recommend a day camp, pre-school, restaurant, playground, or hiking trail for your kids.
Here are some of the kinds of questions you might want to answer in your review:
- Did the experience meet or go beyond your expectations?
- How did this place, event or activity compare to other, similar ones you have experienced in the past?
- Are you planning to go back again?
- Do you feel like you got what you paid for?
- What did you like or dislike? If you had to wait in line, was it worth it?
- Would you recommend this to your friends? Other parents?
Stay “on topic” and present facts, not fluff.
- Were there enough choices on the kids menu? Anything beyond the usual chicken fingers and burgers with fries?
- Did you need your jogging stroller or would the baby backpack have been better?
- Did both your 4-and your 10-year old enjoy it?
- Was there parking? On the street or in a lot?
- What’s included in the price of admission?
- Were there changing tables in the restrooms?
- Are there any coupons or specials deals? Things only locals know?
This is a family friendly site – let’s keep it that way
Don’t spoil it for others. Reviews should not make false statements, insult, or impersonate someone else. They should not contain profanity, illegal or otherwise offensive content.
Don’t post your personal info. Never assume that you are completely anonymous and won’t be identified by your posts. Because of that, reviews should not include personal information, such as email addresses, mailing addresses, phone numbers or credit card numbers belonging to you or others.
Don’t post multiple or commercial reviews. Reviews should not include spam, commercial or advertising content or links.
Don’t copy or otherwise plagiarize others’ material or ideas. Reviews should include only your own, unique thoughts. We want you to be yourself and tell us how you really feel!
Don’t use ALL CAPS or excessive typographic symbols. Don’t upload HTML, viruses, or other malicious code. Reviews are for text only comments. Please help to protect the Modesto Find&GoSeek network.
Businesses listed in Modesto Find&GoSeek should not post reviews about themselves or other businesses with whom they are in direct competition. Business owners can however respond to a review as long as they clearly state that they are the business owner. Business Owners please see the Business Owner Guidelines for more information.