Ages: 0 and up
It's not hard to picture Yosemite National Park in your mind's eye. It's easy to imagine a place of thundering waterfalls, granite crags, towering trees and beautiful wildlife, hundreds of acres wide thanks to the millions of photos taken of this beautiful place; however, it's not until you find yourself there, in the valley or on a trail, taking it all in, that you can really experience Yosemite.
From Modesto, Yosemite is only...more»
Ages: 2 and up
The US National Parks in Northern California — including Lassen Volcanic National Park, and Yosemite National Park — are participating in fee-free days, so the fees normally charged for admission are waived.
Here are the fee-free dates for 2013:
- January 21st (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day)
- April 22-26 (National Park Week)
- August 25 (National Park Service Birthday)
- September 28 (National Public Lands Day)
- November 9-11 (Veterans Day weekend)...
- Don’t see what you're looking for?
- Submit a Listing