Ages: 3 - 12
The following classes are offered in 8 week sessions throughout the year through a partnership between the Turlock Recreation Department and Kid Time Fitness Company.
Cheernastics- Jump, tumble, cheer and dance while perfecting technique in this fun class! Wednesdays Ages 3-5 years: 5:30 to 6:10 pm Ages 6-12 years: 6:15 to 6:55 pm
4TheBoyz Hip Hop and Tumbling- Boys learn dance skills and tumbling technique in this fast paced cla...more»
Ages: 5 and up
Art and More Camp has 6 years experience providing private and group art lessons, parent and child art experiences, horseback riding lessons for children and adults, and birthday parties. Owner, Cheryl Brown, has a Master of Arts Degree in art education and is also available to teach art in classrooms, at assemblies, and teacher inservice. Check out the lovely ranchette facilities here. Call Cheryl to schedule your own art adve...more»
Ages: 3 and up
Juline School of Dance is Modesto's premier dance school. The school was founded in 1974, and has since been providing the highest dance training available to any students over the age of 3. Juline School of Dance also boasts the most memorable yearly outdoor recitals in town.
- Creative Dance (3 year olds)
- Pre-Ballet Beginner and Pre-Ballet Advanced (4-5 year olds)
- Elementary Levels (levels 1-4)
- Pre-Pointe and Pointe C...
Ages: 2 and up
5*6*7*8 Dance Studio has been voted Modesto's Favorite Dance Studio for the last 7 years in a row, by Modesto Bee's Reader's Choice awards!
5*6*7*8 Dance Studio offers dance instruction for students eighteen months of age and older. Styles of instruction include pre-dance, ballet, jazz, tap, modern, lyrical and hip-hop. In all classes, the students will be exposed to the technique, musicality and artistic expression that make danc...more»
Ages: 0 and up
Kid Time Fitness Company is the home for creative classes for kids.
The studio offers recreational fitness classes, performance classes, and education classes.
Recreational fitness classes:
- Movement and Me
- and a variety of dance classes
- Learning Adventures (a school readiness program)
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Sign, Sing, and Play (toddler sign language class)
- Tots Get Messy (toddler art)
Ages: 7 and up
Ages: 1 and up
Gymnastics Unlimited offers four class types:
- the parent & me Tot Class is for children walking to 3 years of age. The once-weekly, 40 minute class develops spatial awareness in a fun, tot-friendly environment. Class participants play on the trampoline, balance beam and tumble and climb through the studio on mats and equipment.
- 3 to 5 year olds will enjoy the weekly 50 minute Kindergym Class. Student to instructor ratio is 6:1 in ...
Ages: 3 and up
Each summer, the Juline School of Dance faculty organizes a highly-attended dance and art camp. This typically takes place during the third week of June (June 17 - 21, 2013), and is available to ages 4 to 10. A morning (9 - 11:30am) or afternoon (12:30 - 3pm) session gives your child a considerable chunk of creative playtime with peers, supervised and directed by Juline School of Dance teachers and Central West Ballet comp...more»
Ages: 4 - 12
Ages: 4 - 11
Even young yogis can benefit from the qualities of yoga: good posture, physical fitness, gains in flexibility and balance, strengthening skills of concentration...
Brenda Athletic Club offers Kids Yoga on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 4:30 - 5pm. Tuition is paid monthly, and is $25 in addition to gym fees if you are currently a member of the club ($30 if you are a non-member).more»
- Don’t see what you're looking for?
- Submit a Listing