Ages: 4 and up
Ages: 0 and up
Ages: 8 and up
Backyard Sports Academy is the finest indoor instruction facility in the valley. Whether you enjoy baseball, basketball, softball, volleyball or weight training, Backyard Sports Academy has it all. Pitching lessons, hitting-catching lessons, batting cage rentals, basketball court rental, weight room use, baseball leagues and basketball leagues are all offered through BSA.
- Basketball clinics for boys & girls of all ages; 2-4 player...
Ages: 7 and up
- Day Camp 1; June 13th-16th; 9am-12pm is 1st-5th grade, 1-4pm is 6th-8th grade
- Day Camp 2; June 20th-23rd; 9am-12pm is 1st-5th rade; 1-4pm is 6th-8th grade
- Shooting Cam...
Ages: 5 and up
- Team Camp; June 24th-26th; high school and club teams only
- Little Nippers Camp; July 25th-27th; 9am-12pm; 5-8 year olds
- Development Camp; July 25th-29th; 9am-5pm; 8...
Ages: 13 and up
The Maddox Youth Center has recently been remodeled. The center includes; a full-court gym, weight room, community room, reading room, game room and computer lab. The center offers non-fee sports, fitness activities, tutorials and other learning opportunities for youth of all ages.
Hours of operation: Monday-Thursday, 11am-7pm; Friday, 11am-5pm; Saturday, 9am-1pmmore»
Ages: 8 and up
The Modesto Slam-n-Jam offers developmental league play, camps, and travel ball for elementary through junior high school aged children. Most teams are coed and games are always played on Saturdays.
Register prior to November 27, and fee is only $80; register later and fee jumps to $90. Registration fees include jersey and shorts, 7 game season, and instructional clinic to be held on January 8. Download registration forms here, th...more»
- Don’t see what you're looking for?
- Submit a Listing